Hello all! Well, I got tagged by the lovely *Na7s
, so here we go...
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this".
7. You have to tag 10 people...(Except I'm not going to.)
asked me the following:
1. If your doll/s (meaning ball jointed dolls, like my doll Artemis) were to talk to you, what will be your first reaction?
Probably surprise and fear, to be honest. I adore dolls, and as much as I like the concept of them having their own lives/etc. in works of finction (like in Toy Story, or how Sara from "A Little Princess" imagines her dolls being sentient), one of the things I like about them (bjds in particular) is that the owners make up their stories. If my Artemis suddenly came to life, not only would I be questioning my own sanity, but what if the Artemis I thought I "knew"/the character traits and personality I came up with for her were wrong? I'd be pretty upset...plus I wouldn't really have a doll anymore either
2. You are given $10k and just a day limit to spent it before the money disappears. What are you gonna spent it on?
Umm...help to pay in advance for housing or school?
3. If you were given a choice to choose - Bed full of caterpillars, or bed of maggots? >D
Ok, that's just evil! That's one of my worst nightmarish fears EVER
Asdfghjkl I think I'd take the caterpillars. I would then somehow get them off my bed and out somewhere where they could turn into butterflies NOT in my living space
4. You just found out your mum is an alien.
What will be your reaction?
(What ARE these questions?) Shock, surprise, hurt, and betrayal possibly? I'd want to know if my mom had just been replaced by an alien and I suddenly have to go save her or if she has in face been an alien for all time and been my mother for the start...wouldn't that make me an alien too?
If so, her reasons for coming to Earth, why she didn't tell me who/what she was (because neither of us keep big secrets from each other, really, we just don't), and if she has any special abilities I should know about (or if I have any, for that matter).
5. THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE, GASP! And somehow you're (ridiculously) only allowed to safe one of your dolls, who will you take? (to those who only has one doll can just skip this one and just run away)
So, this is another BJD-related question, and I do only have Artemis in that respect, but if it applied to ALL the dolls I own (BJD and otherwise)...ooh that'd be tough. I have a bunch of keepsake dolls from different countries collected from traveling, four American Girl dolls (and I'm attached to each of them/each of them hold unique sentimental value for me), and then my precious Artemis....I guess in the end I'd still take Artemis because A)she's become my favorite doll that I've EVER had, B) she's smaller than most of my dolls and therefore easier to carry, and C)I could replace my American Girl dolls (which hold more value than my souvenir dolls, to be honest), but it would be much harder to replace Artemis
6. If you were given a chance to live in some book/tv series/game/anime universe which one of those will that be? (Pick one title/series. Don't be greedy now, you only have one body after all.)
Grahhhh this one is tough...I would say the Harry Potter universe, but only if I could be a witch and live somewhere in Europe (preferably one of the British Isles), because the books never give a perspective on what the American section of the wizarding world is like. I've only seen it mentioned in my copies of "Quidditch Through the Ages" and "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". Of course, one would have to consider the pros and cons of changing living situations like that, especially if it was only me that got to live in that universe...
(Other considerations were the Spiderwick Chronicles 'verse, the Rise of the Guardians 'verse, Tangled 'verse, and the Howl's Moving Castle (anime) 'verse (especally if I could live in Kingsbury~~
7. Do you like men with facial hair? Hmmmmmmmmm?
It depends on the man. For the most part, facial hair (or at least beards) actually scares me a bit. However, I do think some men can at least pull off having facial hair, if not look good with it.
8. Someone throws a durian at you. THINK FAST.
So I should duck and hold my nose at the same time? Ok then
Might I ask for the identity of the rather rude individual throwing said fruit?
9. Do you believe in the Afterlife?
I do indeed
10. You were given a genie bottle. Three wishes, list them nao.
(Sheesh, don't get bossy
I would wish for:
-My mother to be able to overcome her chronic illness
-For a stable job I would love to do that could also support me financially
- If the genie wants to be set free (and isn't evil or something of the like) I would wish for his/her freedom, if not...it's a dream of mine to travel Europe so if I could have some funds for that, maybe?
...And that's all folks! See you next time